If you are looking for tips on how to prevent pimples, you may find this article quite helpful. Pimples make us conscious, reducing our confidence. What is actual cause of having pimples is still not very clear but we believe that hormonal change happening in our body during adolescence. Here are the tips:
1. Wash your face with honey
Honey has lots of curing as well as cleansing properties. Apply warm water or mild steam and to open pores then apply honey. Wait for few minutes before washing it first using warm water. Then splashed cold water on face to close open pores.
2. Wash your face regularly
At least twice a day, first time in morning and second before moving to bed. Wash more often in summers to prevent oils from getting accumulated and keep face clean. Remember to splash warm water before applying soap as that opens the pores in skin allowing deep penetration of skin by soap. People with oily skin must use water-based soap. Don’t use body soaps on face as that may clog pores causing acne pimples. Soap must be rinsed off using cold water so that pores are closed.
3. Apply tone – Do tone your skin after cleansing as it clears face of any leftover cleanser. If residue is left on face, that clogs the pores resulting in acne. Toner can be easily applied by soaking a cotton ball in it and running over face.
4. Apply moisturizer on face
Put little moisturizer on hands and apply on face till it gets absorbed. People with oily skin must use an oil-free and light moisturizer. People with dry skin must use extra moisturizing creams.
5. Add fresh fruits, vegetables in diet and take vitamin, chromium, zinc supplements.
6. Apply Minimalist makeup
Do not wear heavy makeup on faces especially for teenagers. If you have to, use water based products avoiding oil-based products.
7. Drink water at least 10 glasses of water in a day
8. Do not pluck out pimple with bare hand as that may leave permanent spot on skin
Correctly implement these tips will prevent pimples on your face.