How to recognize Cystic pimple? If you having large, swollen lumps that appear under the skin it is Cystic pimple. Cystic acne is a severe acne which usually lasts longer than regular acne, and is usually more painful than regular acne.
Another thing about these acne is it usually filled with pus or fluid, but can also consist of a hard, swollen mass. It can be red, brownish or skin tone. It is very annoying for having these pimples on faces. If you have cystic acne, it is highly recommended that you see a dermatologist for treatment.
If you do not have time to meet dermatologist, there are several steps you can take in your own home to get rid of cystic pimples on a day-to-day basis.
- The most accessible and self-treatment you can do is to drink lots of water daily, so that the toxins in your body would be removed.
- Regularly Wash your face with an oil-free cleanser twice a day. Pat your face dry and apply oil-free toner with a cotton ball to your entire face. Massage your face with oil-free moisturizer using your fingertips. Follow this basic skincare routine every day.
- During the day you can reduce cystic acne swelling by using simply hand-made aspirin paste treatment. Crunch up an aspirin tablet and mix it with a few drops of water to make a paste. Dab the aspirin paste on your acne and let it dry. Rinse off the dry paste with higine warm water. This will reduce swelling for several hours.
- Sometimes you will be facing with some stubborn cystic pimples. Dab toothpaste on it spots before you go to bed. In the morning, they should be significantly smaller.
- If you’re not have a lot of activities at home you can dab cystic acne with 10-percent benzoyl-peroxide gel once a day. Do this if home remedies do not work.
However the best treatment for severe cystic acne is doing by the expert. Dermatologist could removed your cystic acne hurry. Make an appointment with your dermatologist for a corticosteroid injection. The dermatologist will inject the syringe directly into your cystic acne.